EU LAW FIRM offers to ensure that customers fully comply with data protection laws and regulations.
1. Conduct data protection audits:
- Evaluation of internal data processing operations, collection and mapping of information;
- Collection and evaluation of the authority's data types;
- Conformity assessment for data protection requirements;
- Identification, establishment and enforcement of a data protection strategy;
- Other activities.
2. Development of data protection documentation:
- Internal and external rules;
- Privacy and cookie policies;
- Preparation of contracts between processors and controllers;
- Data protection documentation with regard to use of blockchain technology.
3. We offer to perform data protection monitoring mechanisms:
- We offer monitoring of company compliance with data protection requirements;
- We provide internal data protection advice;
4. Ensure the representation of the client in state institutions (including, state data inspection - DVI) and courts in relation to data breaches:
- Representation in administrative legal requirements and claims;
- Representation in civil claims;
- Representation in the State Data Inspection.
5. Data Protection Employee/Staff training:
- We offer employee training in data protection issues, developed according to the requirements of the respective client's organization;
- Development of internal instructions for employees;
- Other services.
Do not hesitate to contact EU LAW FIRM data protection officers in Latvia for more information - email@example.com