EU LAW FIRM lawyers offer to help clients in matters related to permanent residence in Latvia, or temporary residence. EU LAW FIRM offers legal aid in residence permit related matters, specifically focused on clients' wishes.
EU LAW FIRM offers to help clients in matters related to permanent residence in Latvia, or temporary residence.
Residence permit is issued in a form of identification card, which is necessary for an individual willing to reside in Latvia for a particular period of time, which exceeds 90 days within half a year from the first day of entrance of the Republic of Latvia.
EU LAW FIRM offers the client:
- To prepare the necessary documentation for application for the permit;
- Communication with authorities;
- Delivery of the gathered documentation to relevant authorities;
- Legal aid with regard to residence permit;
- Legal consulting about the possibilities and requirements of applying for the permit;
- Legal aid during the application process.
To find out more about requirements and your possibilities for obtaining residence permit in the Republic of Latvia, do not hesitate to contact our EU LAW FIRM lawyers – firstname.lastname@example.org