Legal assistance does not necessarily mean consulting in the office, EU LAW FIRM also provides effective legal services through internet technologies. EU LAW FIRM offers clients legal aid from your home or workplace, as well as from anywhere in the world.
Legal aid does not necessarily mean consulting in the office, EU LAW FIRM also provides effective legal services through internet technologies.
To understand how remote lawyers work, EU LAW FIRM offers to consider the following points so that our clients can understand the process of hiring a remote lawyer.
- The client's application for legal advice and questions are received by e-mail of EU LAW FIRM - email@example.com, or by calling EU LAW FIRM on a telephone number.
- Within one working day the client receives the confirmation of application, where EU LAW FIRM lawyers notify the client about gathering the necessary documents and further action.
- EU LAW FIRM ensures continuous communication and availability of lawyers via e-mail, telephone consulting, video calls, WhatsApp number for communication (especially relevant for our non-Latvian clients), as well as face-to-face consultation in customer-selected and convenient location if necessary.
- The customer electronically receives an invoice prepared by EU LAW FIRM for legal services provided.
- Client receives the prepared document via e-mail, postal services or the documentation is delivered to the client upon request.
EU LAW FIRM offers legal services that will allow our customers to save time by choosing a remote way of receiving legal services from anywhere in the world.
To learn more about the legal services and opportunities offered, contact EU LAW FIRM lawyers by sending an application to firstname.lastname@example.org