Dear clients, colleagues and partners. This year has been complicated for each of us, we hope that your families and you are healthy and safe during these hard times. Notwithstanding the pandemic, we tend to find ourselves reflecting on the positive things we had past year and those who have helped our business. At this special time, our thoughts turn gratefully to those, who supported us throughout the year. May the holiday spirit be with you and your family, we wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a prosperous and productive New Year.
Dear clients, colleagues and partners,
EU LAW FIRM team would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us during these hard times.
EU LAW FIRM's top priority always will be to protect the rights of our customers and find the best possible solution for your legal question.
We have adapted to the constantly changing environment and our services will continue to improve every day.
On this Christmas, a time of inspiration and hope, it brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you our season's greetings and best wishes.
Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and productive New Year!
Throughout 2020, EU LAW FIRM has:
- Established more than 60 EU companies for non-EU nationals.
- Helped non-EU nationals and their families from Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan and other countries to successfully establish their business in the EU, get residence permit and visas in the EU and freely reside and travel in the EU.
- Resolved various corporate disputes.
- Expanded our services to provide legal services only remotely, being one of the first fully remote law firms in Latvia.
- Made partners in Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Australia, Latin America and MENA region.
- Our lawyers have represented our company in Russia and China on various conferences on data protection and commercial disputes in the European Union.
- Our lawyers provided training for employees of various Latvian firms on data protection requirements and documentation.
- Successfully resolved other legal disputes and helped our clients to protect their rights.
EU LAW FIRM