EU LAW FIRM over the years of legal practice has helped non-EU residents to establish their own company in the European Union with the best tax rates and other benefits that European Union provides. Establish your own company in one of the European Member States within a couple of business days with EU LAW FIRM.
Registering and establishing your own company in the European Union may sound as a complicated process, especially for a non-EU resident.
EU LAW FIRM lawyers can help our client to establish company remotely from any part of the world.
EU LAW FIRM lawyers wil assist our client during establishment process and provide:
- Most effective taxation rates depending on EU Member State;
- Accounting services;
- Additional benefits like 90 days working visa to EU country, or, if the company is already functioning and established - Residence permit in the EU;
- Registration of Limited Liability Company/Joint Stock Company in EU;
- Registration of partnership;
- Help with M&A;
- Corporate finance services;
- Branches and subsidiaries establishment;
- Structuring and taxation services;
- Risk assessment;
- Data protection services for the company;
- Other services.
We would advise you to check EU LAW FIRM business package for special deal:
The business package includes:
1) Registration of Limited Liability Company or Joint Stock Company establishment in European Union.
2) Company's seal.
3) 1 hour of legal consultation to begin the business.
4) Delivery of registration documents with Apostille either electronically or via post/courrier.
EU LAW FIRM will register you an EU company within 3 business days after submission of all documentation. We hereby kindly invite you to contact our business lawyers in EU to find out additional information regarding our EU company registration services in European Union and our business package - email@example.com